2020 Myrtle Beach Trip
25 100 $25.00 - $100.00
***THIS IS ONLY A TEST - PLEASE DO NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THIS CAUSE AT THIS TIME**
- Council Rock High School South Varsity and JV Teams are returning to Myrtle Beach this Spring for a preseason weekend full of games, April 3rd to April 7th. Each player is trying to raise money in order to offset their costs for the trip.
- This web page is where you can select a player and make a contribution directly to their fundraising effort. You simply select the player and a contribution amount. You can change the quantity if you want to add more or add additional items to your cart, then pay by credit card. Each player will have all donated funds provided to them with a list of donors.
- Any funds that are raised above the player's individual targets will be placed into the Myrtle Beach General Fund to provide food and drinks for the bus rides, between games, etc. Any funds not used for the trip would be placed into the Booster's general fund.
- We also added a generic donation line for Myrtle in case you wanted to donate towards food or drink for the bus rides or in the dug out as well as an option to donate to the Booster's general fund. The Boosters provide financial support to the program through fundraising. This ranges from providing tent nights with food after some of the home games, to projects such as turfing the batting cages, etc.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF COUNCIL ROCK SOUTH BASEBALL!!!